Intelligently Distribute Calls with a Smart ACD System
What is Automatic Call Distributor?
Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) is an incoming call management tool used to route incoming calls to an agent(s) who can address the customer's specific query. It employs the use of flexible business rules (such as Caller ID, IVR Path, ANI or DNIS) to decide how each incoming call should be handled.
Ameyo’s ACD ensures uniform call distribution across available agents and balanced load distribution across multiple office locations. It comes packed with a powerful routine engine that distributes calls based on pre-defined business rules, including skill-based call routing, FIFO, and priority. In addition, it comes pre- integrated with a Self Service IVR that enables customers to solve their own problems.
Ameyo’s Automatic Call Distribution solution is ideal for inbound call centers that have high call influx from multiple locations with a high ratio of customers looking for specific information. The solution can be deployed for both localized, as well as virtual call center setup with centralized administration for supervisors to manage caller queues efficiently & effectively from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of Automatic Call Distribution
- The ACD solution makes it easier to scale up your operations effortlessly and quickly, and with lesser infrastructure costs.
- Compatible with every communication channel and makes universal queue for voice, email, chat, social media and more!
- Skills-based dynamic routing directs calls based on the level of an agents’ expertise
- Automatically call back customers who don’t want to wait
- Seamless integration with third-party databases
- Smart Reporting & Insights — analyze productivity and performance via GUI web-based real-time call reports