Conversations19 – Bahrain
Sept 4, 2019
In Association with
What's in it for You?
The major challenge for call centers in Bahrain is to deliver a high Customer Experience while ensuring profitability. Customers today demand that they be reached out on their preferred channel without losing the context. Modern call centers have evolved and delivered a high customer experience using the Omnichannel approach.
Conversations’19 brings to you actionable advice from Customer Service experts and Solution Architects who led Enterprise Contact Center deployments across BFSI Verticals in Africa, India, Middle East, and the Asia Pacific.
How to build a Modern Contact Center process?
- Learn from the best – see how leading organizations tackle the issue of Customer Experience
- Actionable insights to build your advanced call center
- Analyze which call center solution fits best for your call center.
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM Registration & Coffee
- 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM Opening Note
- 10:15 AM – 10:30 AM Keynote by Tareq Qasim Fakhroo, Director – Fakhroo IT services WLL
- 10:30 AM – 11:15 AM Keynote by Rahul Zutshi, Ameyo
- 11:15 AM – 12:15 PM Panel Discussion
- 12:15 PM – 1:00 PM Closing note & Felicitation
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Lunch & Networking session
Director – Marketing & Strategy
Regional Manager – Middle East, Ameyo
Associate Vice President International Business, Ameyo
Tareq Qasim Fakhroo
Director, Fakhroo Information Technology Services WLL