Contact Center Solution for
E-commerce industry is one where delivery of exceptional customer service matters the most. They need to provide superior service levels across multiple channels and can’t afford to miss even a single customer call. Adapting the best practices of customer experience management to create everlasting customer experiences is something that every e-commerce company is looking to achieve.
Ameyo offers a flexible and cost-effective technology solution that supports the dynamic needs of your business and constantly innovate to meet the customer expectations and remain ahead of your competitors.It enables you to provide proactive customer service by automating your service delivery processes and day-to-day operations.
3 Primary Concerns for E-commerce Industry-
- Higher Ticket Handling Time - Tracking prior customer history, customer communication data, all in one place is a challenge.
- Lack of Omnichannel Support - Customers need support from businesses in mobile, social, chat, messaging, forums. Agents end up asking the same question repeatedly or are unaware of the context of the call
- Low Agent Productivity - Due to non-integration of customer database with IVR, more calls get routed to agents, thus resulting in low productivity.
AMEYO was chosen as it empowered us with an end-to-end system that was easy to use. We were delighted with the capability of the solution to match to our specific business processes and enhance our customers’ experience.
Vikas Kapoor, Assistant Director
- Omni-Channel Customer Engagement facility to interact with the customers on their preferred channels.
- Automation of outbound and inbound campaigns by using smart technological tools which includes predictive dialers, IVRs and Voice Blasters.
- Easy integration with intelligent CRM systems to keep a track of all your customer information and maintaining all-important customer records.
- Intelligent routing system to ensure that the inbound queries are handled by the best possible resource based on the particular customer’s requirements.
- Workforce optimization to measure and improve employee’s performance along with consistent monitoring facilities.