Customer Service Solution for
Government and public sector institutions offer a wide range of services nowadays. In an effort to keep up with the private counterparts and grab more market share, government agencies today are under a pressure to deliver great customer service quickly and meet customer expectations. They need a secure communication environment to protect and serve the customers even in the times of emergency, adhering to the regulations and compliance at the same time.
Ameyo enables these government institutions with an advanced customer engagement solution that streamlines customer interactions and ensures a productive and uninterrupted two-way communication.
3 Primary Concerns for Government Institutions-
- Security & Compliance Requirements: To safely transfer the data even in case of some national emergency without defaulting on compliance norms.
- Improving Digital Sales - Competing with private players for new customer acquisition/ cross-sell or upsell opportunities
- Offering Superior Customer Experience - Improving the customer experience without having to increase resources
With Ameyo as the technology base, a multi-lingual and multi-channel IVR was implemented to enable the customers to contact DoT for any service information, Feedback or suggestion and Complaint registration among other benefits.
- Omnichannel customer engagement facility to interact with the citizens on their preferred channels.
- Automation of outbound and inbound campaigns by using smart technological tools which includes predictive dialers, IVR and Voice Blasters.
- Easy integration with intelligent CRM systems to keep a track of all your customer information and maintaining all-important customer records.
- Self-service options that can be accessed 24*7.
- Intelligent routing system to ensure that the inbound queries are handled by the best possible resource based on the particular customer’s requirements.
- Workforce optimization to measure and improve employee’s performance along with consistent monitoring facilities.