Redefine Banking Experience by Improving Customer Touch-Points
Banks and Financial Institutions (BFSI) are the backbone of any economy. The world is going digital, so should the BFSI. With such a huge customer base, it becomes even more important to provide high levels of customer service. The customer interactions in the Banks and other Financial Institutions are sensitive. It requires a sophisticated customer interaction software which stores, processes and analyzes the data in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
3 Primary Concerns for Banks and Financial Institutions-
- Streamlining Collections - Recovery of loan & credit card dues
- Improving Digital Sales - New customer acquisition/ cross-sell or upsell opportunities
- Offering Superior Customer Experience - Improving the customer experience without having to increase resources
These processes further include many subsystems which have their own challenges.
- Customer Acquisition Through Artificially Intelligent Chatbot - Artificial intelligence (AI) enabled Chatbots are capable of churning huge amounts of data without any agent interference. It reduces wait time and improve customer experience
- Improving Collection System - Improving call connect and coverage rates with intelligent outbound PACE/automation rules. Using auto dialer to make calls using historical data of customer interactions
- Advanced Reporting & Monitoring - Get access to advanced analytics & dashboards. Create customized dashboards and track business KPIs that matter. Monitor and train the employees to perform better.
- Tracking Customer Journey to Improve CX - Integrate customized, real-time data from multi-channel to a unified dashboard. Ramp up agent’s productivity by providing access to pre-recorded calls, inquiries and other prospect activities.
Ameyo Fusion CX, built on the foundation of the 3 Pillars of CX, solves this problem by delivering a robust customer experience platform that streamlines all processes related to debt collection, trading desks, and customer relationship management. It empowers the agent to do more with the information at hand and build everlasting relationships with the customer.