What is Personal Data?
For individuals covered by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
For individuals not covered above, Ameyo defines personal data as data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, government-issued identification information, education information, payroll information, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
Information That We Collect
In course of using this website, we collect the following data:
When you subscribe to our e-mail alerts, we collect your name and e-mail address.
When you download an e-book, checklist or other content from either our Site or another social media platform, we will collect your name, contact number and e-mail address as well as any other content included in the form, in order to send you materials relating to such content.
If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information being asked for in the survey form.
If you apply for a demo, in the demo form we will collect the information mentioned in the demo form.
If you apply for a job, we collect personal information as well as your resume which includes the information related to you as well as other contacts/references mentioned by you.
We may also collect personal data at other points in our Site that state that personal data is being collected.
However, we do not collect/process the following types of data:
Sensitive data like data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or political beliefs, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health and persons’ sexual life and/or sexual orientation, Legal data, Data on or about children.
Use of Data
- We collect and use personal data to ensure we provide you with informative and timely sales and marketing material. During our engagements, we collect personal data so that we fulfill our obligations to the Services.
- When you subscribe to our e-mail alerts, you automatically become a part of our mailing list through which we familiarize you with the latest addition to our product lines, offers, promotions to your e-mail id.
- When you download an e-book, checklist or other content from either our Site or another social media platform, the download is part of a series of information and it is in our legitimate interest to provide you with additional emails and marketing materials pertaining to the downloaded materials so that you have the most accurate and up to date information. If you choose not to continue to receive such information, we make it very easy for you to opt-out of these emails, please refer to the data subject rights below.
- If you register for one of our webinars, we may share your personal data with the co-presenter(s) of the webinar as stated in the registration form of the webinar.
- When you request for a demo, to personalize your experience we do collect certain information written in the form which we may use to contact you over phone, email or other appropriate mediums and to send you regular updates and also to send feedback forms to you to understand your experience on your e-mail ID.
- When you submit your application for a job on our website, we may collect certain information written in the form which we may use to contact you over the phone, email or other appropriate mediums and to contact references/past employers mentioned in the resume.
Third Party Sharing
We may share information internally within our family of companies or with third parties for purposes described in this policy. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) may, for example, be transferred to countries outside of the EEA for the purposes as described in this policy. We utilize standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission, adopt other means under European Union law, and ensure there is a legal basis to process the personal data to legitimize data transfers from the EEA to the other countries.
- We use third party Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and other vendors to help us process personal data.
- We use third party email hosting services to send an email.
- We use third party customer relationship management tools to help with management of business related data.
- We use third party billing and credit card merchant systems to process payments.
- We use third party ticketing and help systems to support our customers.
Though our third party service providers are bound by the privacy regulations and control through our contractual terms, we make no promises regarding the policies or business practices of other third-party websites.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that it is required to do so by European Union or national law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Third Party Links
Data Subject Rights – Your Choice
Access to Personal Data
If we receive a Data Subject Request from an individual whose data we have by using our website/other means or whose data we process on behalf of another party, we will inform them of such a request and work with both the third party (as the case may be) and the individual to complete the request.
After we have confirmed your relationship with us and have the proper authorizations, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal data. You have the right to access the personal data we have about you and you may request that it be corrected, amended, not processed, or deleted by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of Access Request. We require all our requests to be in writing. We will respond to your access request within a reasonable time of 30 days from the date of request. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity or find your personal data.
If you believe that any personal data we are holding on you is incorrect, incomplete or shouldn’t be processed, please contact us as soon as possible, at the contact information below and we will promptly take the appropriate action.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for any marketing or sales material. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com.
We will not use your personal data for decisions based solely on automated processing if the decision produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you, unless you gave your explicit consent for this processing.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, adopted reasonable security practices and procedures comprising of managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal information.
In order to review the robustness of the above security practices and procedures, we also get ourselves annually certified under ISO/IEC 27001 Standards through an agency of international repute.
However, no system is 100% secure and your personal data cannot be guaranteed. You must ensure you protect your username and password and do not share it with others. If, despite all our efforts, a data breach does occur, we shall do everything in our power to limit the damage. In case of a data breach which is likely to result in a high risk, and depending on the circumstances, we will inform you about remedial actions to prevent any further damage. We always inform the relevant data controller, supervisory authority or authorities without undue delay.
Ameyo shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by an unauthorized person’s consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
We will not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which we have processed your personal data including our legal requirements to retain data after completion of the Services. How long we retain your personal data depends on the laws governing such data or till the time customer requests for deletion of data.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page. In some cases, we provide additional notice of changes. If we make material changes to how we treat your personal data, we will notify you by email to the email address specified in your account and/or through a notice in the application or on the Site. The date the Privacy Notice was last revised is listed at the top of this page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active and deliverable email address for you and for periodically visiting our Site for changes and updates.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled a Subject Access Request please let us know and we will try to fix it. You can email the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are dissatisfied with handling of any privacy complaints, if you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed please contact the CTO at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by Ameyo, please contact:
Data Protection Officer
Drishti Soft Solution Pvt Ltd
Tower A, Spaze iTech Park, B2/450, Sohna – Gurgaon Rd,
Near Haldirams, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana 122018