Ameyo’s tracking and monitoring capabilities have helped us a lot.
Jitender SinghHead of Information Technology
Comquest Sdn. Bhd
About Comquest Sdn. Bhd.
Comquest Sdn Bhd., established in the year 2012 is a Joint venture between Bahwan CyberTek, an IT products and Services Company and e-sipadu system (100% subsidiary of Darussalam Asset). Comquest is an innovative company that has set up a first-of-its-kind state-of-the-art Contact Centre in Brunei Darussalam. The company offers services that cater end to end outsourcing needs of the customers in Brunei as well as the rest of the BIMP-EAGA region.
- Enable better call monitoring and tracking
- Automating calls and routing calls to the right agents
- Analytics and reporting capabilities
- Automating the tedious and inefficient process of manual dialing
- Simplify integration with third-party applications
- Resilient blended call center solution with strong Inbound and Outbound capabilities
- Enterprise-grade outbound dialer
- Integrations with homegrown CRM and social media
- WhatsApp Solution for improved customer engagement
- Reporting & Analytics
Ameyo helped Comquest Sdn Bhd.
Beginning its contact center journey from scratch, Comquest evaluated multiple contact center providers and chose Ameyo because of its feature-rich capabilities that were offered at an affordable price. Considering the needs of Comquest, Ameyo proposed its omnichannel helpdesk solution that could auto-assign query tickets coming in from different channels such as social media, and voice and also provide a unified view of all the interactions.