CIM & Customer Service
About Financial Services
The client is one of the biggest brokerage firms in India with offices in multiple locations across the country. It is a well diversified financial services group that deals with securities, commodities, investment banking and venture capital. The company has about 4,00,000 clients in over 425 cities across 1300 business locations.
- Difficulty in call routing
- Lack of Multi-Site Environment
- Priority Queue Management
- Advanced Lead Management
- Greater consumer satisfaction & Retention
- Increased Efficiency, hence more Profitability per Advisor
- Perfect Match to Current and Future needs
- All-in-one Solution with Managed view of Customer Interactions
Drishti provided the complete interaction management suite from the DACX™ Ameyo line to address clients concerns. The suite included capabilities such as Automatic Call Distribution, configurable IVR system, Blended (Outbound dialer with inbound) functionality, Voice Logger, Reporting & Analytics, and database. The client was also provided with a CRM which was customized according to their requirements.