Fortis has consistently evolved itself to become one of the fastest growing integrated healthcare delivery networks in the Asia–Pacific region. Fortis Healthcare spans 11 countries, many of which represent the fastest-growing healthcare delivery markets in the world. Their portfolio of healthcare businesses is rich and multi-dimensional, extending to multiple verticals.
- Manual appointment booking
- Lack of integrated inbound-outbound PIMS
- Lack of multi-channel interaction
- High call abandonment rate
- Automated Call Routing and Management
- Single platform to incorporate different applications
- Cross-channel interactions via SMS, internet, and phone-based booking
- Reduced customer loss due to unavailability of agents
Ameyo helped Fortis improve their operational efficiency and reduce any client loss due to unavailability of resources. The solution was seamlessly integrated with Fortis’s existing Private Branch Exchange (PBX). The self-service IVRS provided the required automation of inbound and outbound interactions. Cross-channel interactions via SMS, internet, and phone-based booking were facilitated. Ameyo’s voice logger performed the necessary call tracking and a missed call alert was implemented.