Indovision Improved Agent Efficiency and Automated their Process using Ameyo
Two-way interactions through an all-in-one healthcare application
Direct broadcast satellite (DBS)
PT MNC SkyVision (MSV) is the pioneer in Indonesia’s satellite pay television industry. Established in 1988, MSV began to market their satellite-based Pay TV service in early 1994 under the INDOVISION brand name.
To distribute its service throughout Indonesia, MSV is using its own satellite, IndostarII, which was launched on May 2009. Broadcast on S-band frequency, this satellite is equipped with latest broadcast transmission technology. Using the new satellite, MSV is able to distribute pay television services with superior audio–video quality, strong signal durability, and bringing more than 100 local and international channels throughout Indonesia through its product INDOVISION.
- Automation of legacy technology infrastructure
- No centralized management system
- Integration of billing and subscriber management system
- Auto list filtration on multiple lists
- Centralized pre-integrated solution
- Integrating process flow from site offices and users
- Integrating the billing system to the IVR
- Dashboards and advanced reporting tools
MNC Sky Vision implemented the Ameyo communications suite that provided them with a centralized pre-integrated solution, integrating process flow from their site offices. An advanced IVR was integrated with the billing system to implement self-service of routine queries like checking subscription expiry date, information on various promotional offers, etc. It also allowed for interoperability between the existing business applications for simplified contact center operations and reduced manual interference. Dashboards and advanced reporting tools of Ameyo helped MNC Sky Vision analyze the performance of various system resources.
With the Ameyo Communication Suite, MNC Sky Vision benefitted from a solution that maximized their agent efficiency and automate their processes. The solution ensured:
- Centralized technology infrastructure enabled unification and remote management of the distributed set-up
- Simplified operations and reduced manual interference by integration of Ameyo with their other two application interfaces
- Efficient customer support by automation of most of the queries via IVR Ameyo enabled Customer profiling/segmentation to give specialized treatment to repeat customers like preference and self-help options
- Increased collection figures due to easy and quick payments option and automated payment reminders to customers
- Improved business processes by real-time and periodic analysis data available