“The project team worked effortlessly, satisfying all the requirements.”
-Leading Bank from Mongolia
Omnichannel Ticketing and Video Contact Center Software
About the Leading Bank from Mongolia
Started in 1991 as an Agricultural Cooperative Bank, the bank has grown really fast and got acquired by Sawada Holdings Co. LTD, headquartered in Japan, in the year 2003. Later, the company sold 40% of its shares to Tavan Bogd Trade Ltd. In 2006, the Bank officially started operating.
- Siloed Communication Channels
- No Provision for Auto Ticketing
- Inefficient Dialer with manual overheads
- Remote Agent Monitoring
- Team Collaboration in Remote Environment
- Improved Call Connect Rate
- One Platform for All Communications
- Stringent Agent Monitoring in Remote Working
- Improved Agent Productivity
- Improved Conversion Rate with Video CC
Aligned with the bank’s requirements, Ameyo offered an all-in-one solution responsive to their needs. Ameyo Fusion CX enabled them to create automated tickets by using workflow automation and various business rules. With this solution, the bank was able to interact with their customers coming in from Viber, Wechat, Email, FB post, FB comment, Twitter, and Website Chat at one place. The implementation was swift, smooth, and on-time. With Ameyo’s real time monitoring dashboards and reports, contact center managers at the bank were able to optimize and manage their call traffic easily and effectively. Ameyo offered dedicated reports for Call Details, SLA, and Agent Performance based on different aspects.