Parkway Health Laboratory Services Improves Patient Experience With Ameyo
Two-way interactions through an all-in-one healthcare application
About Parkway Health Laboratory Services
ParkwayHealth Laboratory Services is the premier reference laboratory in Singapore and Johor which provides high quality, cost-efficient clinical, and pathology laboratory services (histopathology and genetics). They have an experienced laboratory team and well-equipped laboratories located within Gleneagles Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, and Parkway East Hospital. They also have a satellite outpatient laboratory in Novena Medical Center and a reference laboratory in their headquarters at Ayer Rajah Crescent. ParkwayHealth serves the needs of inpatients and outpatients at their three hospitals as well as through medical practitioners who operate within and outside the hospital’s medical centers.
- Lack of end-to-end inbound and outbound patient interaction management solution
- Need for multi-channel patient interaction modules
- Lack of automated patient query segregation
- Need for robust system to manage complex queries
- Two-way SMS capability for emergencies
- Robust inbound-outbound call management system
- Implemented SugarCRM for efficient patient tracking
- Simple interface and smoother operations
Ameyo helped ParkwayHealth Laboratory Services
AMEYO helped ParkwayHealth improve their operational efficiency by providing the best-in-class, complete CIM solution. A SugarCRM for patient management and tracking was implemented and made operational within a short time. Two-way SMS capability allowed ParkwayHealth to receive SMSs and send appropriate responses. Multiple modules have been integrated which handle different types of cases. Roles have been assigned multiple responsibilities. A complex escalation matrix has been implemented to make processes smoother than earlier.