Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited
Customer Service & Telesales
About Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited
Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited has been an integral part of Standard Chartered Group since 1987. The bank enjoys the status of the largest international bank currently operating in Nepal. Worldwide, Standard Chartered has a history of over 150 years in banking and operates in many of the world’s fastest-growing markets with an extensive global network in over 70 countries in the Asia–Pacific Region, South Asia, the Middle East, Africa, the United Kingdom, and the Americas.
- Manual Handling of Calls
- Decreased efficiency needed to be countered with complete automation
- Drop in telesales and marketing campaigns
- Processes needed to be compliant to regulations
- Reduced average call time
- Calls recorded for quality monitoring
- IVR system automated to make incoming query management easy
- Increased presence on social media
AMEYO helped SCB improve their operational efficiency and deliver greater satisfaction. With the implementation of AMEYO, a CRM system was set up with an eye on more integration in the future. ACD intelligently distributed calls based on agent skill and availability. AMEYO also provided the requisite compliance management with User level, Port level, IP level, and File permission level security. The solution also facilitated marketing on social media and telesales easier by automatically deploying the campaigns.