Are Remote Contact Centers the Future?
Reimagining Remote Customer Experience in the Pandemic Era
As a worldwide concern over COVID-19 (coronavirus) grew, we saw businesses adapting to the new way of working. Contact centers saw some significant changes as the managers and agents transitioned to a remote working environment. But the question remains – is this short term or are we looking at remote contact centers as the new way of working.
“71% of businesses are looking at remote operations for the long term.”
We conducted a survey to understand the trends and how business leaders are looking at the changing Customer Experience landscape.
In this whitepaper you will get insights into:
- The evolution of workplace
- Critical challenges for Remote Contact Centers
- Impact of remote operations on Customer Experience
- How Remote Contact Center software can transform your customer experience
In this whitepaper you will learn:
- The essential capabilities of a WFM solution that were required by SMB and Large Contact Centers before the arrival of Omni-Channel Contact Centers.
- The Complexities introduced by the presence of multiple channels along with the WFM capabilities that are needed to address them.