Has it been a long time since you have been doing your 9 – 5 job and following the same drab routine? Do you feel there’s a constant dip in your motivation and your inner self isn’t thriving? Well, this happens with even the best of us who is a part of the corporate setup.
In such times, we all need a little motivation. A little help to overcome the blues and to set us on the right path again. We need someone to give us a pep talk and tell us what we seem to be forgetting.
“Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.” – Zig Ziglar
In a customer centric industry like contact centers, where there is considerable pressure to keep your customers satisfied and happy; it is very important for reps to keep up their motivation levels. Under no circumstances, you can afford to neglect or sideline your customers. To make it easy for an agent, who works really hard to combat all irate customers’ query and deliver great customer service, here’s a little compilation from us – to help you keep calm and feel motivated.
1. From The Wolf of Wall Street – If we talk about tackling customers in modern day scenarios, we just cannot ignore this epic movie and it’s dialogues. Especially this part, where Leonardo DiCaprio fondly addresses his reps as ‘Killers’ and motivates them to not take ‘NO’ for an answer.
2. From Pursuit of Happyness – Remember Chris Gardener? The man who tried selling bone-density mapping machines and did everything he could to pursue his dreams. There cannot be a better lesson to be learnt from this movie other than this quote, “You want something, you go get it. You don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Period.”
3. Customer Service Secrets – If you are an old school person, and need motivation not from the relics of reel life, but real life, this video is for you. This video will tell you all the secrets of customer service. All the mysteries unlocked, helping you to excel in your forte.
4. Anything But Ordinary – If you want to give the best service to your customers and feel there’s a constant need to adapt and improve, this video will take care of all your queries. This is what a customer expects when he talks about ‘getting extraordinary customer support and experience.’
5. It’s All About The ‘Teamwork’ – How can we expect you to feel superbly motivated without acknowledging the importance of ‘Teamwork’? Call center industry relies heavly on teamwork and cordination. Your daily tasks, your routine and new customers, and almost all your actions are dependant on others for support, guidance and feedback.
We hope you felt motivated after watching these videos, we would love to hear your feedback, suggestions or any experiences you want to share with us. Let us know in the comments section.
Related links: The ‘Element X’ of Customer Service