A typical day at any contact center would revolve around taking customer calls or handling complaints. By the middle of the week, you would have wished that there’s more to your life than just heaps and tons of work.
Remember that night when you felt so burdened with work that you just wanted an escape, but just imagine how small our problems are in the larger scheme of things. I mean just take a look at the stars from time to time, and you’ll realise that your problems are so miniscule that nobody gives a flying duck!
Trust us when we say we feel for you and can empathize with your distress, and the best we can do is to help divert your mind with witty humour from the world of Dilbert. So, for the next few fleeting minutes, just lay back and laugh at your own misery, because at times – that is the best therapy!
- C’mon now, a little over optimism never hurt anybody!
- Enough of free services people!
- Compassion with Bazooka – Hell Yeaaaahhhh!
- Does this qualify as a bad time?
- Customer complaints best handled with a touch of erratic writing
- Oh please! Please don’t be ethical in such a cruel world
- Folks, watch what you think of your boss
- Customer Retention or Dead Customers – What is better
- Tyranny of Customer Service – Anyone?
- Escalated Calls = Stupid Stupid Loooser!
- How to make your Customers Helpless 101
- Pray that you don’t end on the wrong side of Customer Service
- That’s right fellas, it’s time for Ruthless Purging!
- Never stop believing in jabbering to win customers
- O Magnificent Customer, I’m your Love Puppet!
- Because, Budgets Cuts in Customer Service seldom go as planned
- Warranty – Say what now?
- Lunch Time means no nonsense
- Creepy Personal Questions for superior Customer Support
- The Brain is an Amazing Thing, my friends!
So, the next time you think you have had enough, think about what Dilbert would have done, and you shall find peace!
*Image Source – dilbert.com