Let’s start with a fun fact!
Did you know that by the end of 2021, Artificial Intelligence will recover 6.2 billion hours of worker productivity globally? Gartner
The global pandemic has forced businesses to opt and adapt to work from home culture. Even now, when things seem to be better, companies across verticals have realized and capitalized on the benefits of working from home.
There is certainly a silver lining amidst all the gloom and bloom! As they say, what doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger.
In a situation like this, conversational AI – chatbots and voice bots have emerged as powerful tools for businesses in customer care and business continuity.
Bots, for all the right reasons, are often associated with a plethora of benefits. Reduced human dependency, increased efficiency, and an enhanced customer experience are a few of them to say, all of which are particularly valuable to businesses operating remotely or from remote areas.
A lot of businesses today have successfully leveraged the benefits of Ai assistants like chatbots and voice assistants. Let’s talk a little about how bots contribute in remote areas to help businesses thrive?
Enhanced Customer Engagement
AI bots are extremely useful for businesses, especially those located in remote areas. They have the potential to take customer experience to the next level.
Conversational AI bots allow businesses to drive engagement based on user data in an interactive way. Moreover, bots can deliver consistent answers enabling you to dish out unwanted information to your customers.
Providing your customers with relevant and swift responses helps businesses keep their customers on the website for extended periods and maintain the conversation.
Boosting Customer Engagement Using Chatbots – How?
- Personal touch to conversations – Chatbots are intelligent. They have the potential to analyze responses based on customer details/history/demographics, facilitating personal communication while driving the conversation.
- Quick & Real-Time Response – Businesses can leverage the potential of bots to deliver quick and real-time responses to their customers.
- One To One Response – Customers are looking for immediate one-to-one responses. Chatbots do precisely that, enhancing the customer’s experience.
How AI is helping businesses serve and retain customers better
Improved Lead Generation
Conversational AI bots are incredibly advanced and can easily engage customers using personalized messages to customers throughout the journey.
Chatbots are highly effective for lead generation and can help businesses, prompt customers, in making quick decisions.
These bots use questionnaires to convince customers for lead generation, ensuring significantly higher conversions.
Boosting Lead Generation Using Chatbots – How?
- Superior Lead Qualification – Businesses can use bots to qualify leads by asking them relevant questions, directing them towards the concerned sales team for quick conversions.
- Conversational bots can further schedule appointments of your visitors with the sales team if there’s no one available at the time.
- Superior Lead Nurturing – Chatbots can help nurture qualified leads based on the customer’s journey.
Let’s say there’s an ecommerce business. A Chatbot can offer personalized recommendations, discounts, and offers to improve sales and conversions.
Reduced Customer Service Cost
Implementation of a bot is not an expense. Instead, it’s an investment. Conversational bots help businesses optimize costs associated with customer services.
Bots enable businesses to save on overhead costs that are invested in hiring support staff.
What are the costs you can reduce at various levels?
Apart from the cost factor, customer service with AI bots also has a plethora of benefits associated with them. Some of them are:
- Scaling up chat support as and when required
- Automation of business processes
- Warrant new customer servicing models and practices.
Moreover, AI-bots can be scaled during peak business hours without any added costs. Bots add immense value to the company’s bottom line by ensuring a seamless brand experience for customers.
Smooth Customer Onboarding Process
Customers need to be guided, and they, ofcourse, love to be pampered. Even if you provide them with a tutorial or a guide, most of them would never find the required information on their own.
Customers will always prefer a brand that directs them and help them save time and effort. At this specific point, chatbots have the power to come in handy, allowing your business to educate customers and ease the onboarding process.
Enhance Customer Onboarding Using Chatbots – How?
- Conversational bots can collect information by asking relevant questions to customers based on which they can be routed in the best possible way allowing them to make the right decisions.
- Bots can help with comprehending what customers have found or haven’t found, which can then push customers along the conversion funnel.
- Businesses can create a better user experience during the purchase journey by personalizing the questions that a chatbot is equipped with.
Wrapping Up – Prepare Your Business for Success with AI-bots
Bots are transforming businesses across verticals by adding new and exciting dimensions to various industries – customer service, engagement, marketing/sales.
Businesses across the globe in major cities and rural areas must plan to leverage the power of bots for all the points mentioned above.
Look out for the areas of concern and deploy AI-powered bots to achieve your desired business goals and objectives.
With the many benefits that bots bring to businesses in Urban and rural areas, it would be a fallacy if your business bucks the trend and delays in making the most of bots.