Robust contact center analytics ensure smooth functioning of the business. Mentioned here are a few important ones:
- Fetch historical data: To measure performance and identify the development areas, contact centers should be able to fetch and garner historical data. It becomes an important tool for supervisors and managers as the data tracks the average call time, agentsâ€™ performance, overall productivity, and also maps customer satisfaction.
- Text analytics: The economy and marketplace are highly challenging and dynamic. Therefore, contact centers should ensure they are able to analyze customer interactions and feedback from every possible communication channel as it will enable them to provide a clear view of customer engagements.
- Speech analytics: The deployment of speech analytics will improve customer experience and has become an important objective for all businesses. The tool has the capability to recognize and analyze audio data and also detect a customerâ€™s requirements. It determines the speech of the customers and agents can then provide adequate services as well as resolve queries.
- First call resolution: Customer satisfaction ratings tend to shoot upwards when issues are resolved in the first call itself. Therefore, contact centers must focus on improving their resolution ratings. It is crucial as it also helps them in reducing operational cost and increases customer satisfaction.
- Recording: It is another effective contact center analytics tool.Â It is used for multiple reasonsâ€”right from the conversation between an agent and customer to dispute resolution. With recordings, interactions can be retrieved for future evaluation and for agent training.
So, what is your take on contact center analytics?