- Adjust the functions, depending upon the call flow
- Integrate with CRM for a personalized service
- Prioritize High Value Customers
- Be prepared for inbound calls from an outbound campaign
- Use easy and intuitive call scripts
- Don’t have too many options setup
- Give yourself a call, every now and then
Try calling up your own contact center and keenly notice the average wait time or the hold time you experience. This way, you will be able to figure out how easy or tough it is to get the information you are looking for. If it takes too long or if it makes you frustrated, try changing something in your ACD routing system. Afterall, your customer is your priority.If you feel benefited with this blog or would like to add few more tips, you can let us know in the comments section below.