Gurgaon, February 10, 2016: Ameyo, a leading provider of contact center technology and services integrations expert, announced the launch of Ameyo Emerge- a powerful new cloud call center software offering that helps businesses to integrate seamlessly across channels.
With Ameyo Emerge, emerging businesses such as hyperlocal mobile app aggregators, hyper-local marketplaces, e-commerce, etc., can now create world-class contact centers without investing on hardware or coding. Apart from expert voice capabilities, Ameyo Emerge provides Email Support, In-App Chat, Social Media, and SMS Integration, within a single unified interface.
The cloud call center software platform is equipped with a workflow engine that allows businesses to seamlessly create advanced customer interaction workflows across voice, social, email, and mobile channels, pertinent to business and contact center operations. These workflows will then be automatically triggered or can be given an input to initiate by integrated 3rd party systems/in-house systems.
In the new customer support scenario coupled with technology advancements and changing customer demands, emerging businesses and startups are struggling to define an optimized and efficient communication flow to streamline customer interactions. To counter this problem, Ameyo Emerge offers businesses pre-built best practices which are widely used in the industry.
Provider Push is one such industry best practice for service marketplaces and aggregators that automatically push service providers to customers when a defined SLA (Service Level Agreement) is breached.
- Ameyo Emerge is geared to create world-class contact center and service environments for emerging businesses in India.
- Customers are allowed to communicate on the channel of their choice – Voice, SMS, Chat, Email, or Social Media.
- Companies can create their own multi-channel and routing workflows to align customer interactions with their customer support and business operations.
- One-click integrations with Freshdesk, Zendesk, SugarCRM, ZohoCRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and JustDial
- Customer insights and data garnered through communication operations, are utilized to improve customer experience across channels.
“In today’s business realm, interaction platforms are falling short on multiple levels. They are typically limited to voice or non-voice capabilities, and analytics are limited solely to the web. The innovative features of Ameyo Emerge has given a new dimension to customer interaction management and contact center technologies. The Emerge platform has been specifically designed for startups and emerging business models in order to help them in scaling up their core business rapidly with improved operational efficiency. This powerful and reliable combination will offer new levels of customer engagement in India, which was not possible until now.” said Nayan Jain, CTO, Ameyo Emerge.