Hello Valued Customers and Partners
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has created disruptions globally. We at Ameyo are striving our best to ensure that your day-to-day business operations run flawlessly while our employees are safe.
We have planned that the situation has minimal impact on your teams and business. We would like to apprise you of Ameyo’s readiness for this epidemic and our Business Continuity Plan.
- Ameyo has implemented a Work from Home policy from 18th March and most of our functions would continue to function remotely. This was a planned activity with readiness for infrastructure and SOPs. We continue to learn this new method and are confident of little or no impact in our Business as Usual services.
- We have put hygiene and safety measures in place for the workplace. We have placed multiple hand-sanitizing stations across our offices and have disabled fingerprint based biometric scanning devices to minimize contact through surfaces. This continues to be done until all teams completely move to remote models.
- Until situations go back to normal, we have limited the number of visitors to our office. Our recruitment team has also replaced in-person interviews with video interviews.
- We have evacuated all our employees from all international locations in the light of continuously evolving travel restrictions until a predictable order is in place. The returning employees are working from home.
- We have also set up protocols to deal with any location-specific measures. We have ensured that even if one or more of our offices (including our HQ) faces work disruption our other offices will be able to provide critical support
- In regards to meetings with account managers are concerned, our Sales team will be working from home. We have made a conscious decision to restrict travel and face-to-face meetings, but they will be available to help you over call/Hangouts/Zoom meetings or any other virtual channel of your convenience.
- Delivery and Support functions continue to operate normally however physical travel is restricted. All necessary remote tools are available with the team to coordinate with local teams at Customers’ partners’ end.
- We have observed a lot of requests from our customers to move their infrastructure to enable work from home. Our Solutions team and Support team is working round the clock to facilitate this for our customers. If you have such a need please get in touch with your Account managers and we would take this up. We are prioritizing these requests over non-critical support requests as of now. We will be organizing a series of Webinars on this topic.
If you are not an existing customer and need a Contact Center solution for your BCP fast, we have launched a fast-track program and details could be found here.
We are in this together! For any questions or any area where Ameyo can help you please do get in touch with us through your account managers. We look forward to serving you and wish you good luck in the times to come.