We’ve learned that companies who measure customer satisfaction are more likely to consider themselves successful than those who don’t.
A company’s only continuing resolution should be to deliver better customer service across individuals, teams or an entire organization. Customer satisfaction and euphoria can take businesses to the highest elevation and vice-versa.
There have been some awe-inspiring quotes made by people who are no lesser than visionaries that constantly act as motivation to every business person. These people have surely brought revolutionary changes with their innovations and remarkable perceptions.
Moreover, their strong beliefs in customer satisfaction are reflected through overwhelming quotes made by them.
We bring you 40 inspiring customer satisfaction quotes that are doctrines which can most certainly boost employee morale!
2) "Let’s take most of the money we would’ve spent on paid advertising and paid marketing and instead of spending it on that invest it in the customer experience / customer service and then let our customers do the marketing for us through word of mouth." ~ Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
3) "Customer experience is the next competitive battleground." ~ Jerry Gregoire, Previously CIO at Dell. Here is the ultimate list of customer experience statistics you'll ever need.
4) "Going above and beyond involves making customers “feel special” and helping them out even when it may not make sense. " ~ Neil Patel, KISSmetrics
5) "A satisfied customer is one who will continue to buy from you, seldom shop around, refer other customers and in general be a superstar advocate for your business." ~ Gregory Ciotti
7) "Loyal customers, they don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you." ~ Chip Bell
8) "If you take care of your people, your people will take care of your customers and your business will take care of itself." ~ JW Marriott
9) "By treating employees well, he explained, you end up with a first-class workforce that will in turn will demonstrate a good work ethic and great customer service." ~ Gary Kelly, Southwest Airlines
10) "If you’re competitor focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer focused allows you to be more pioneering.” ~ Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon.com
12) “The single most important thing is to make people happy. If you are making people happy, as a side effect, they will be happy to open up their wallets and pay you.” ~ Derek Sivers, Founder CD Baby
13) “Customer service shouldn’t just be a department, it should be the entire company.” ~ Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos. Want to know the Zappos Customer Experience?
14) “You can close more business in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you.” ~ Dale Carnegie, Writer & Lecturer
15) "Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten." ~ Gucci Family Slogan
17) "If you make a sale, you can make a living. If you make an investment of time and good service in a customer, you can make a fortune." ~ Jim Rohn, Author and Motivational Speaker
18) “There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down simply by spending his money somewhere else.” ~ Sam Walton, Founder of Walmart and Sam's Club
19) "The first step in exceeding your customer's expectations is to know those expectations." ~ Roy H. Williams, Author & founder of the Wizard Academy Institute
20) "There is a big difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal customer. Never settle for 'satisfied'." ~ Shep Hyken, Customer Service Expert, Author, Blogger and Speaker
22) “Every day we’re saying, ‘How can we keep the customer happy? How can we get ahead in innovation by doing this?’… because if we don’t, somebody else will.” ~ Bill Gates, Microsoft
23) "A satisfied customer is the best business strategy ~ Michael LeBoeuf, Business Author
24) "Every company’s greatest assets are its customers because without customers there is no company." ~ Michael LeBoeuf, Business Author
25) "It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages." ~ Henry Ford, Founder of Ford Motors
27) "Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the customer gets out of it." ~ Peter Drucker, Management Consultant and Author
28) "Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement." ~ James Cash Penney, Founder J.C. Penney Stores
29) "Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meet." ~ Keven Stirtz
30) "The customer’s perception is your reality." ~ Kate Zabriskie
32) "One customer, well taken care of, could be more valuable than 10,000$ worth of advertising." ~ Jim Rohn, Entrepreneur Author
33) "The well-satisfied customer will bring the repeat sale that counts." ~ James Cash Penney, Businessman Entrepreneur
34) "Make a customer, not a sale." ~ Katherine Barchetti
35) “The way to a customer’s heart is much more than a loyalty program. Making customer evangelists is about creating experiences worth talking about.” ~ Valeria Maltoni
37) “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ~ Jeff Bezos, Founder & CEO of Amazon
38) "Your customer doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care." ~ Damon Richards
39) "Customer service is the new marketing." ~ Derek Sivers, Founder CD Baby
40) "Our greatest asset is the customer! Treat each customer as if they are the only one!" ~ Laurice Leitao, Customer Service Professional SeraCare Life Sciences
Every quote is special because each one has a deep significance in our daily work lives. Following these intensively can change your way of doing business. Not just customer satisfaction, customer experience has the power to transform businesses altogether!