Modern Call Center Software
for Enterprises in Nigeria
2000+ Brands in 60+ Countries trust Ameyo
What is a Call Center?
Types of Call Center Software
When Do You Need a Call Center Software?
- Do your customers prefer the age-old method of calling over other channels?
- Does your customer support require detailed answers?
- Do your customers look for instant solution?
- Is customer service your priority?
Making Customer Satisfaction Your Priority
Establishing the benefits of having a call center solution
CUSTOMER SUCCESS STORY
Gulf African Bank
Discover how a leading African Bank revamped their case management processes to get the customer issues resolved in a much quicker way.
Moving Towards Digitization
Choosing The Deployment of Your Choice
On-premise Call Center Software
On-premise call center deployments are those where the businesses use hardware based PBXs/IP-PBX along with installing the automated call center software on their local site i.e. the servers are physically placed on the organization’s site. All of this translates into the business having greater control of their call center and in case of a failover, also has High availability and redundancy measures installed in their premises. Moreover, opting for On premise call center setups means more investment, more control and Enterprise grade security.
Cloud Call Center Software
A cloud-hosted call center software is different from an on-premise setup as it eliminates the need for heavy infrastructure cost. Since the call center solution provider is accountable for the maintenance of the infrastructure and the business only needs to purchase the instance, it takes the load off the business. Additionally, with managed services provider you can access at par IT expertise even with a small IT team. As for the call center software pricing, lower your capital cost upfront by paying only for what you consume which inturn improves ROI and also makes it easy to scale as and when required.
Building a Future-ready Call Center
The world is going digital and that calls for the businesses to match their pace with the changing times and that means it’s time to replace the legacy model with a more modern and futuristic call center software.
- Its costly to own and maintain
- Aging technology and poor support
- Poor customer and agent experience
- Slow growth and scalability option
Manage high interaction volumes with effective Call center/contact center queue management
- Prioritize Your Queue: Based on the business requirement and the need of the hour, prioritize the queue. Eg., Customer support requests are connected and resolved first than inquiry.
- Real-time Queue Management: Supervisor can monitor the queues and allocate or move around the agents in real-time in case of peak call volume without hampering the operations
- Centralized Operations Management: Effectively manage your call center operations from a centralized location using dynamic routing algorithms.
This is not the End- Augmenting Old with New
Expand your Customer Service Support Across Channels
Being there on the preferred channel of communication
Ameyo - The Call Center Software of Choice
Give a boost to Workforce Productivity with the Right Contact Center Solution
Ameyo, a leading call center solution provider in Nigeria is helping businesses take their customer engagements to the next level. With state of the art technology, intelligent outbound and inbound capabilities it powers business growth. Do away with multiple vendor management with a one-stop solution for all your call center needs. At the same time ensure smooth customer experience in addition to reducing operational complexities for effortless management.